View full list of our products by visiting www.dealer.yamaha-motor.co.uk.
Grizzly 700 EPS WTHC / SE
Grizzly 700 EPS is Yamaha's biggest and toughest ATV. So whenever you need a solid and dependable workmate for tough jobs, this rugged all-terrain utility vehicle is always ready to help.
User-friendly features include a fully-automatic Ultramatic® transmission for smooth and responsive performance - this smart system also applies engine braking for controlled descents on steep slopes.
Powered by our latest-generation high-torque 686cc fuel-injected engine, this Grizzly 700 features a revised dual-mode EPS and different steering geometry for lighter handling. The A-arms give a wider track for wheel improved stability - and the model also gives even better fuel efficiency.
- High compression 686cc 4-stroke engine
- Ultramatic® transmission with downhill braking
- Dual mode Electronic Power Steering (EPS)
- On-Command® drive system with 2WD, 4WD, Diff Lock
- Wide track and independent long-travel suspension
- Four-wheel hydraulic disc brakes
- Electronic Fuel Injection for instant response
- 20-litre fuel tank capacity, good fuel economy
- Low-maintenance shaft drive
- Comprehensive LCD instrumentation
- 130kg load-carrying capacity in total
- Satin Black edition standard with aluminium wheels
GRIZZLY 550 EPS / 550
Good news for professionals looking for serious power in a reliable package: the Grizzly 550 EPS is just that, and thanks to Electronic Power Steering, a joy to manoeuver - even over the course of a long day.
A muscular 558cc lies at the heart of this ATV, delivering the kind of high-traction torque needed to get the biggest loads moving. And with its great fuel economy and high-capacity 20-litre fuel tank, you can work all day without the need for a refill
In support of those with busy schedules, the Grizzly 550 EPS has been designed for maximum reliability with only minimal maintenance requirements.
- Speed-sensitive Electronic Power Steering
- 558cc liquid-cooled 4-stroke engine
- Big power, compact package
- High-traction torque
- On-Command® drive system, Ultramatic® transmission
- All-round double-wishbone independent suspension
- High-capacity 20-litre fuel tank
- Multifunction LCD display panel
- Fuel-efficient and low in maintenance
- 130 kg maximum load on cargo racks
- Towing capacity up to 600kg
- Non-EPS version also available in various colours
Grizzly 450 EPS / IRS
Staying comfortable under trying conditions during a lengthy working day is crucial. That's exactly what the mid-sized Grizzly 450 EPS is designed for.
Equipped with Electronic Power Steering, fully independent suspension, a rear wet brake, On-Command® drive system and a one-piece lightweight frame, it's agile and nimble to handle. This rider-focused design philosophy extends to the smallest details like lightweight tyres and a comfortable seat. Add exceptional fuel economy, low maintenance requirements and a range of handy accessories, and you have the ultimate all-rounder you need to get your job done.
- Liquid-cooled 421cc SOHC 2 valve
- Ultramatic® V-Belt transmission L/H/N/R/P
- On-Command® drive system 2WD/4WD/4WD Diff lock
- The ultimate all-rounder
- Supreme agility with Electronic Power Steering
- Independent Rear Suspension
- Tool-free air filter box
- Sealed wet brake
- Multifunctional LCD information panel
- Integrated and sturdy cargo racks
- Fuel-efficient & low-maintenance
- Optimum ergonomics
Grizzly 350 4WD / 2WD
Farmers and studmasters love this ATV. Ruling over the grasslands is what the Grizzly 350 4WD is built for. The robust engine with Ultramatic® transmission makes light work of steep hills and climbs.
Front and rear suspension keeps the ATV buoyant over rough terrain, and the On-Command® 2WD/4WD system allows you to easily switch between suitable driving modes. With rear and front racks the Grizzly 350 4WD also has the ability to carry loads up to 120kg. Econonical with fuel, low in maintenance, it's the packhorse of the ATV world - strong, tough and durable.
And combined with a range of our practicial accessories - from winches to ploughs - working was never so much fun.
Add double A-arm front suspension to the Grizzly 350's great handling and lightweight chassis, and you'll quickly appreciate the appeal of 2WD for the vast majority of riding duties.
- 348cc air/oil-cooled 4-stroke engine
- Adjustable front and rear suspension
- On-Command® 2WD/4WD drive
- Fully automatic Ultramatic® transmission
- Sealed drum brake
- 120 kg maximum load on cargo racks
- Fuel-efficient and low maintenance
- Towing capacity of 500kg
- Wide range of labour-saving accessories
- Homologated version for registration available