POAPottinger Servo 35S Plough
Setting up the plough correctly ensures smooth and productive ploughing. PÖTTINGER makes it easy to adjust the plough to the tractor and soil conditions using the SERVOMATIC control centre. The furrow width of the leading body and the pulling point can be adjusted separately with ease and precision.
Optimum pulling point adjustment guarantees low landside pressure, resulting in less wear and low fuel consumption.
- Five Furrow
- Mechanical Working Width Adjustment; 5 times over row of holes
- 1 Double Acting Hydraulic Connection
- Landside protection plate at last furrow
- 16″ reversible DURASTAR chisel point, hardened at 27 Wc and 36 W body
- 3 point linkage with cross shaft