POAWeidemann T4512 Telehandler
The compact Weidemann telehandlers are unique in the combination of lift height, width and machine capacity. With the all-wheel drive and all-wheel steering, you are absolutely stable and well-equipped for many different tasks.
Thanks to the all-wheel steering and the undivided chassis, Weidemann telehandlers are particularly manoeuvrable and very stable. The low centre of gravity of the machine supports the stability even more.
• Year: 2019
• 28 KPH
• Yanmar 3TNV82A Engine
• Hydrostatic all-wheel drive, travel direction can be selected via joystick
• Service brake: Hydrostatic drive system acting on all 4 wheels (wear-free)
• Central service and parking brake in the drive train acting on all 4 wheels
• Tyres 10.0 / 75 – 15.3 AS ET-40
• Mechanical quick-change system for attachments
• VLS (Vertical Lift System)